Friday, August 6, 2010

DAY 5

What is it with this heat?? Don't get me wrong, getting out of the shelter was great and I have a pretty sweet setup here in Galloway but it's so frickin' hot! I couldn't do much last night beside lay out and try not to move. I cancelled all my meetings yesterday afternoon and I sent Heath http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/6650124 to teach my Krav Maga class for me. I'm thinking of handing that off to him permanently anyway, he's the Israeli Special Forces guy, not me.

Tilly's e-mail today really threw me, I gotta find out what happened at that party! She's so much more relaxed that when we met. I remember her being scared by all the noise at the Primavera Sound Festival that year, she really shouldn't have gotten  that close to the stage. I got her out of there and took her down to Old Harbor before we went back to my place. I think that summer I had a little hole under the Picasso Museum. I remember it was near the train station which made communication a breeze since Cupcake http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/10204926 was in Madrid working on the El Prado job. I'll give it a few days and call her I guess.


On today's agenda:

Meeting with the carrot mine inspectors those Upper Big Branch hacks ruined it for the rest of us.
  • Tell Heath to turn the carotene sensors back on.
  • Double Alfalfa treats in the breakroom to keep the Guinea Pigs happy.
  • Call Gerber and Earth's Best, create artificial shortage of carrots, start bidding war over next months supply.
Destroy the plastic dinosaur The Lady put in my cage last night.




No comments:

Post a Comment